Digital Marketing Account Manager
Are you a digital marketing expert who loves managing the growth and development of small to medium-sized businesses? Are you someone who thrives as a project manager and is excited by the idea of working directly with clients? We have some good news…
The owners of a fast-growing digital marketing agency are seeking digital marketing account managers to work with clients to ensure services are delivered as expected. As an owner-operated agency, you would get to work alongside the agency founders to develop their existing account management system and work with them to support hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
We’re not your typical agency.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the chain of communications between our clients, agency executives and our contractors. You will get to regularly speak with clients about their business goals and communicate the progress of their services.
You will also get to work with a variety of digital marketing specialists like website developers, search engine marketers and a whole lot more.
Being employed by a small company is not for everyone. You will be reporting directly to the owners of the agency and must therefore be a confident self-starter who is excited by the idea of helping small businesses to grow.
- Main point of contact for clients
- Communicate between clients and project manager
- Schedule regular meetings with clients
Client Success Management
- Know exactly how clients feel about our services
- Work with project managers to keep clients happy
- Understand how success is generated within our agency
- Help keep our clients on track to win big!
- Communicate with project manager about services
- Communicate with direct reports
Potential Career Path
Account Manager > Lead Account Manager > Director of Client Success